"

"

CHIT-CHAT
ENTRY ABOUT LINKS STUFFS FCBOOK TWITTER ASK.FM NEWER OLDER +FOLLOW
I love you DORO .
Sunday 30 September 2012 - Permalink - 0 Comments
This poems I dedicated to my very very BEST friend that I ever had .
- DORO - 
I know you since I was small until now . Why you disappeared just like that ?
After what we've ' lalui ' , the adventures we've goes together . 
I love you very much , DORO .



Everyone loses something 
Before they even realise it
I suddenly realise that you've gone
Leaving behind is only the MEMORIES

Amid the happiness , we lost our words 
Like dolls
Like all those lost cats on the street corner
I hear a silent scream 

Even if I get hurt sometimes
I want to keep feeling you
At least I have my memories to comfort me
I'll always have you here

If I could see you one more time 
I just want to say :
THANK YOU .. THANK YOU DORO .

                                                                                                                  
Sincerely from ,